Thursday, January 14, 2010

~Warner Brothers~

This was such a good tour. We got to tour the Mentalist set and they were actually filming an outside scene as we were driving by. So cool:):) All the cars in the collage are the actual cars from the movies. The guy in the blue scrubs is the star in the new upcoming show Miami Medical which is taking Er's place. We also saw were spider man was filmed. BTW the kiss scene where he was hanging upside took 2 and half hours to film. He was very upset about that. So they said. Highly recommend this tour if you go to LA.

1 comment:

  1. A friend of mine pointed me in your blog's direction & I've enjoyed reading a few of your posts so far. Love the collage of pictures that you do, too. The reaon I was pointed here was because the guy in the blue scrubs that you saw on the Warner Brothers set tour is the English actor Jeremy Northam and I have set up a fan site for him. I was wondering if you would be okay with us posting your pic of him on the WB lot on the site at http://jeremynortham.net and, if so, could you send me a copy of the pic by email to admin@jeremynortham.net. Many thanks in advance and keep blogging! Kath x

    ReplyDelete