Saturday, January 23, 2010

OuR BaBy GiRl...

...is growing up so quick. She is 9months old now and weighs about 90lbs. She is as tall as me when she stands up. She is getting so big and is not through growing. We love her so much. She is defiantly treated like a human. Every night when I cook she always ends up with her own plate. Can I say SPOILED:) She is such a sweet girl. She is very well mannered and knows when she does wrong. I know I haven't posted in a while about her leg when it was hurt, but she is much better now. Her limp did come back about a week after she had finished her medicine, so of course I freaked out and took her back to the vet. They said her growth plate was not quite fused together because she was growing so quick. She is all better now, THANK GOODNESS!
















No comments:

Post a Comment