Sunday, January 17, 2010

Universal Studios Hollywood


Our Fabulous rental car :):)


Finally, this is the last post for CaLiFoRnIa... After touring around LA we headed to Universal Studios. It was a lot of fun. We did the Studio tour which was very neat. We saw lots of great things. We saw how they created floods, rain, earthquakes, and how they turned different roads into different cities. We also saw Desperate Housewives Wisteria Lane, How the Grinch Stole Christmas road, and how they create the stunts in Fast and Furious. I had no idea how they created all the great shows and movies. It is so crazy how they make everything look so real. My camera died so I did not get a picture of everything. I did not even get a picture of the Universal Studio sign ugh... Anyways, we rode all the rides, but did not get to see any shows because of time. Hope you have enjoyed all the post from our trip. It was such a blast!! I am so thankful we got to go. I am also going to post a picture of our lovely rental car because I forgot to in the first post. It was very good to us haha :)




No comments:

Post a Comment