Sunday, February 15, 2009

My 21st BIRTHDAY :)





























August is a big month for Zac and I. Not only is it his birthday, but it's mine too. Football season also starts, and that really keeps us busy. This past year my birthday fell on a Monday :( The Saturday before his parents took me to Leonardo's, my favorite Italian restaurant of all time. If you have never ate there before you really should :) That Sunday was my family party and everyone came over to eat lunch. My birthday night Zac took me to La Paz in Mountain Brook. It was very good!! Since my birthday fell on a Monday my friends and I decided to go out that following Thursday. We went to Cocina Superior to eat and then went out to Twist and Shout!!! It was so much fun. I guess I can't say much about Zac having 3 parties because I had 4.....

No comments:

Post a Comment