Sunday, February 15, 2009

He popped the question...and she said YES :)


Every year after Thanksgiving my mom and I wake up at 3:00 in the morning and go shopping ALL DAY. This past year I had to come home early because Zac wanted to take me out to eat. He kept telling me I needed to dress up, but I just brushed it off. I started thinking while I was out shopping maybe I should get a dress, so I did. Zac had made reservations for the Bright Star, and reserved the booth that Paul Bryant always sat in. How ironic?? When we arrived everyone was super nice and I asked Zac what's up with the niceness?? Of course, he laughed and was like baby they are suppose to be. I was like whatever, and continued eating. Zac got full really quick and that is very unusual. I asked what was wrong and he said, "Nothing just full," and I said okay. About that time my heart started racing, I was thinking OMG is he about to propose? Well, he looked at me and said, "Baby are you sure you want to spend the rest of your life with me?" I know my face was blood red, and I answered with, "Of course I do, don't you?" After I answered I saw him reaching in his pocket and he proceeded to get on one knee. He then popped the question!!!!! I smiled and said, "YES." After he proposed the owner brought us a bottle of champagne to celebrate with. That was the best night of my life. It was very exciting and did not sink in for a couple of weeks. Wedding plans have already began and I will keep all of you updated. We set a date for June 27, 2009. We will be getting married in Pleasant Grove at my home church.

No comments:

Post a Comment