Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring is finally here!!

Easter weekend Zac and I planted flowers. I have been wanting to work in the yard since we bought the house. We finally went to Lowe's and bought some really pretty flowers and bark. You will notice in one of the pictures Zac measuring. He had to make sure they were the right length apart. Me on the other hand would have just placed them ha!! Gerber daisies are my favorite so that is what I got for the front flower bed!! They are actually blooming very well. We have not killed any flowers yet, so hopefully they will last throughout spring and summer . I also bought some African daisies which are purple. We decided to do purple and yellow around the tree to show our support for Hueytown, nerds I know! What can I say my hubby coaches there =)

No comments:

Post a Comment