Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Day♥

I gave Zac his present Sunday after I got home from work. Unfortunately, I had to work on Valentine's, but I got off work at 3pm so it was not that bad. I gave Zac some candy, a National Championship collage for his office and a SURPRISE trip to Savannah, Georgia in March. Us and a bunch of our friends are going over Spring Break to celebrate St. Patrick's day. They have the 2nd biggest celebration so we are all pretty excited :0 I got Queen two new toys which she LOVED! That night we cooked at the house, then went and saw the movie Valentine's Day which was very cute. We had a very fun-filled weekend to celebrate Valentine's!!
National Championship collage I made Zac!


Queenie with her new toys







Yes, I made that card in art class, haha. Little cheesy I know!


No comments:

Post a Comment